This will change the way you see food forever (there's no going back)



A lot of people have always wondered how I can be so
passionate about nutrition.
Several years ago, I watch a life-changing documentary
that exposed the truth about foods we eat.
I had NEVER imagined that foods that were marketed as
"perfectly healthy" were in fact completely toxic.
To me, the concept seemed impossible -- and even silly.
And yet, this is the truth. Our food and water is really NOT
as clean as it should be, and really NOT as safe as how the
food corporations, the FDA, the Government and the TV
advertisers say it is.
And I feel that everyone on this planet deserves to know this.
Once they know and understand this fact, then they can do
what the heck they want with their life.
They can consume artificial sweeteners even though they are
shown to be much worse than sugar.
They can consume GMO foods and feel good about it, even
though future generations may laugh at how crazy they were
for being so naive.
But I won't choose to live in ignorance, and I know you feel
the same.
That's why I'm always trying my best (NOT trying to be
perfect) to get educated and learn something new every
single day.
When I learn something new, I feel compelled to share that
discovery with the thousands of readers who read the
newsletters I send out.
Sometimes, there are free articles, free resources. And
sometimes, I recommend products that you need to BUY.
Yes, there's free information on the Internet and that's good.
But there's also so much bullcrap that covers the good stuff.
That's why people still buy books, documentaries and
information products. Condensed information IS worth it.
And sometimes, it's what I call... "freakin' worth it O-M-G
you have to check this out".
That's the kind of feeling I got when going through Anthony
Alayon's 101Toxic Food Ingredients.
Here's a sneak peak of what I personally learned going
through it:
- The Blue #1 artificial color in your gatorade used to be
made out of coal... now they use synthetic oil instead.
Yes, the same kind that you put in your car!
- The number one contaminant in your tap water that's
banned for use in the country where it's produced...
- The new artificial sweetener in town that's potentially
dozens of times worse than Aspartame...
I could go on and on, but you'll have to see for yourself
once you grab it


I know this can feel overwhelming sometimes.
But getting educated with programs like 101Toxic FoodIngredients, and then trying your best to slowly change your
habits is the best thing you can do for your health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to lose weight The Truth about Building Muscles on a Vegan Diet

how to lose weight Weight loss myths costing us all over $270 billion

how to lose weight Break-through Weight Loss Program Helping Dieters Lose Up to 23 Pounds in Just 21 Days!