how to lose weight Kyra Williams' Fitness Lean Body Cookbook & Meal Planning Guide kyra williams fitness

When I began my fatloss journey I had no idea what was healthy. Big food companies market themselves to us to make us think their food is good for us. I ate things like 100 calorie packs of Oreos, Baked Lay’s and fruit cups thinking I would reach my goals this way.  What I learned along the way is that clean eating is where it’s at! Food that comes from the earth is what is made to fuel our bodies. And since then I’ve learned even more about the timing of protein, carbs and fat to help build beautiful muscle and lose fat.
Not only that, but I’m not a huge cook. My recipes have to be simple and require basic ingredients. I want the results but I want to spend my time running my business, working out and playing with my dog – not cooking. So I created this cookbook with a busy gal in mind. The recipes are easy and delicious and they also include all of the macros for each meal to save you even more time in tracking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to lose weight The Truth about Building Muscles on a Vegan Diet

how to lose weight Weight loss myths costing us all over $270 billion

how to lose weight Break-through Weight Loss Program Helping Dieters Lose Up to 23 Pounds in Just 21 Days!