how to lose weight Get Lean - Permanent Physique Transformation e-book by Josh Hewett

My name is Josh Hewett, the owner of Josh HewettTop Form Fitness and the creator of Get Lean: Permanent Physique Transformation. I’m an author, public speaker, and fitness professional with a university degree in Kinesiology, several personal training certifications, and over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry.

Get Lean: Permanent Physique Transformation is the only training and nutrition program you will ever need to burn off fat and develop a lean, sculpted physique.

If you’re like me I bet you’re experiencing the same frustrations I had when I first started getting serious about getting lean. It’s confusing and frustrating with all the conflicting information on how to get in shape and lose body fat. If you’ve tried any of the conventional “quick fix” fad diets or fat loss plans, I’m sure you’ve been disappointed by the lack of results, or lost weight only to quickly experience “rebound weight gain”.

Even as a personal trainer, I struggled with staying in shape, jumping from one program to another, and always seemed to be working harder rather than smarter. Then when I turned 40 I had a wake-up call. I had just become a father (to my beautiful daughter!), and with the added responsibilities of parenthood, a mortgage, and running my business, I started to let my fitness slide. Before I knew it, I was in the worst shape of my life.

This lead me on a journey of discovery during which I began to read, research, experiment, and learn from leading industry experts who were getting the results that I wanted. Over the next couple of years, and after a lot of trial and error, I developed an effective approach to nutrition and training that gets consistent results for both me and my clients.

read on to find out more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to lose weight The Truth about Building Muscles on a Vegan Diet

how to lose weight Weight loss myths costing us all over $270 billion

how to lose weight Did You Know That Your Body Is Stuck in “Fat Mode” for 20 Hours a Day?