how to lose weight Flavilicious Cooking


I am 1 of 17 siblings - yes, all 17 from the same parents - a proud wife and a new mom, committed to watching her precious daughter and brand new baby boy grow up beautiful, strong and healthy.

In the fitness world I'm better known as "Flavilicious," the creator behind the best-selling female workout systems Full-Body-Licious, Curvalicious and Musclicious. Today I am proud to release my brand new Flavilicious Cooking system that you'll learn about shortly. I am on a mission to help females confidently say, "I love my body," 365 days a year and that all starts in the kitchen.

More formally, I am a Registered Paediatric Nurse, a Certified Nutritionist and a Personal Trainer with an enormous passion for making healthy foods (that are normally bland and boring), taste insanely delicious. And, I'm here to help YOU do the same.

I haven't always known how to cook and eat healthy. As a registered nurse, I had all the bad habits of a typical shift worker. I was in BIG trouble when my weight rapidly began increasing along with my body fat once I started eating frozen "healthy" dinners and snacking on anything that was quick and easy throughout the day.

After becoming "skinny-fat" I decided I needed a change. I started studying nutrition and exercise, trying just about every diet and workout there is. Little by little, with help from all the mistakes I made, I finally started putting all the pieces of the healthy lifestyle puzzle together and figured out what to eat, when to eat it, and most recently, how to cook properly.

Click here for more information

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to lose weight The Truth about Building Muscles on a Vegan Diet

how to lose weight Weight loss myths costing us all over $270 billion

how to lose weight Break-through Weight Loss Program Helping Dieters Lose Up to 23 Pounds in Just 21 Days!