how to lose weight "My Goal Was To Be a "Hot Mom At 40," And I've Achieved It. I lost 23 Kg's and 12.5% Body Fat!"


"My Goal Was To Be a "Hot Mom At 40," And I've Achieved It. I lost 23 Kg's and 12.5% Body Fat!"
"I'm a 40 year old mom of 3, ages 11, 6 and 4. Before, I was 85 kg and 36.5% body fat, size 40. I was fat and miserable. My family life and relationship were suffering. My husband knew someone who did Burn The Fat and it changed his life, so I tried it too. I lost 23 kg's and kept it off ever since!"
- Bonnie VanNiekerk, Burn the Fat Client

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to lose weight The Truth about Building Muscles on a Vegan Diet

how to lose weight Weight loss myths costing us all over $270 billion

how to lose weight Break-through Weight Loss Program Helping Dieters Lose Up to 23 Pounds in Just 21 Days!