how to lose weight "My Goal Was To Be a "Hot Mom At 40," And I've Achieved It. I lost 23 Kg's and 12.5% Body Fat!"


"My Goal Was To Be a "Hot Mom At 40," And I've Achieved It. I lost 23 Kg's and 12.5% Body Fat!"
"I'm a 40 year old mom of 3, ages 11, 6 and 4. Before, I was 85 kg and 36.5% body fat, size 40. I was fat and miserable. My family life and relationship were suffering. My husband knew someone who did Burn The Fat and it changed his life, so I tried it too. I lost 23 kg's and kept it off ever since!"
- Bonnie VanNiekerk, Burn the Fat Client

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to lose weight Is It Time For YOUR Body Makeover?

how to lose weight Shocking Facts About Fat Loss | Turbulence Training

how to lose weight 4 Reasons Why Most Diets Fail