how to lose weight "A friend who hadn't seen me in a while commented that I have the skin of a teenager. I lost 10 pounds, an inch from my waist, and two and a half inches from my hips!"

“This cleanse is amazing. It far surpassed my expectations. I had tried seven or eight times to quit drinking coffee in the past with no long-term success. Thanks to the cleanse, I have completely eliminated it from my life.
I had been addicted to sugar since I was a child, and that is no longer part of my daily life either.
I have far fewer headaches, my skin is smooth and acne free. A friend who hadn't seen me in a while commented that I have the skin of a teenager. I lost 10 pounds, an inch from my waist, and two and a half inches from my hips.
I have more energy now than I have had in many, many years.
Mostly, I value the wealth of knowledge I obtained on how to truly love and care for myself, body, mind and spirit. Yuri, Amy and Adam have given me an opportunity to change my life for the better. I am very grateful to them.”
— Jennifer Ripa-Edson, Ridgebury, Connecticut, USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to lose weight The Truth about Building Muscles on a Vegan Diet

how to lose weight Weight loss myths costing us all over $270 billion

how to lose weight Break-through Weight Loss Program Helping Dieters Lose Up to 23 Pounds in Just 21 Days!