In 12 Weeks Jenae Is Back To Her High School Weight “It was perfect for me because, as a busy mom to four and a part-time personal trainer, finding the time to workout had become so difficult that I couldn’t be consistent with my workouts.” “Knowing that I could do my workout at home in half the time, only three days a week, got rid of all my excuses. I was able to get rid of “stubborn” fat with fewer workouts than when I was exercising 2 or more hours a day training for triathlons.” Click here for more information
I am losing my own personal little war with belly fat. This has been going on for a while now, but like all the minor annoyances in my life, I try to remain optimistic that a solution will shortly be in hand. It isn't working. I am starting to sense that something larger is going on here, and that I am not fully in control of my body any longer. Rather, it is in control of me and is dragging me in a direction I do not want to go. Of course, I am hardly alone in this. Millions of people are losing their own little war with their body. It is an epidemic of the modern age. Perhaps it is THE epidemic, and people will look back on the 21st century with a smirk and say "What the heck were those people thinking? They willfully destroyed their bodies and cut 20 years off their life span. Couldn't they see what was happening to them?" You'd be surprised, but I think it's safe to say that most people DON'T see what is happening to them until it is too late...
Wondering why you just cannot see success with your diet plan? Do you feel like every diet you go on, you eventually fall off somewhere along the line? Are you ready to toss in the towel on fat loss for good? Don’t be. If you stop and take a minute to look at the four reasons why most diets fail, and then find yourself a diet plan that overcomes these reasons, you will soon find yourself on track to optimal success. Let’s look at the four key factors that you need to know. Unrealistic Calorie Intakes The first big reason why most diets fail is because they simply have you striving to take in an unrealistic number of calories each day. In other words, they put you into “starvation mode”. They are causing you to consume so little food that your body literally starts shutting down to conserve fuel. When it does this, you know that you are on a one-way path to a fat loss plateau. Yes, you do need to lower your calorie intake to see fat loss results, but you need to do ...
Comments
Post a Comment